1972 240Z Price: $12,000 OBO
This car is for sale by one of our customers, this is a private sale
To duplicate this car it would cost over $25,000.00
This car was a prize awarded to a contest by the Mountain Radio station in March 1999.
It was then sold to the present owner by the contest in 99.
Car was repainted in 07 Corvette Competition Yellow.
- Polyurethane Paint
- Hand-Painted graphics by Dunn Auto Graphics
- Front urethane rubber air dam
- Custom louvered hood and side vents in fenders
- Molded 3 piece rear spoiler and frenched antenna
- Fresh L24 build, bored to 86mm with flat top pistons
- E88 head with 280 valves and hi-perf cam 441 lift and 260 dur
- New clutch and SU carbs rebuilt
- Header with turbo exhaust and turbo muffler
- New 3 row core radiator with overflow bottle
- Custom Stereo
- Custom seats and custom Steering wheel with leather skin
- Lowering springs, with new adjustable front coilovers
- Adjustable front camber plates and rear camber bushings
- Hi-perf rack bushings and steering coupler
- Hella H4 headlights with covers
- New Interstate battery, alternator and regulator